Tracy over at Fly On Over once again hosted the blogger gift exchange and this year was just as awesome as last years! I had a lot of fun picking stuff for Smitty and Britt (thanks RW for your awesome sale which allowed me to get Smitty more stuff).
When Kyle and I got home last night the first thing that I opened up was a package from Nicole (Equinpilot). I never know what to say for the tips we are supposed to provide Tracy but Nicole still nailed it. You can never have too many treats or tack sponges. I have never tried clicker training but since one was included in my gift I will definitely have to try it out. On top of all the treats, sponges, and brush I also found an awesome cross stitch photo.
I don’t know if you stitched that yourself Nicole but thank you so much. I think I might take it to work for my desk!
I received quite a few other horse related Christmas gifts this year that I love including but not limited to… (this is being written at midnight after a long day of travel)
- Custom name tags from my barn owner
- Custom name plates from a barn buddy for my bridle and halter
- Paper Woodland sketch of Annie from Beka
- Sleek EZ from L
- Trailer Eyes from my in-laws
- GC to Boy O Boy (can’t wait to order a belt!) from Amanda
- SoloShot 3 (preordered) from my parents!
What kind of horse related gifts did you all get this year?